Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Of Course it's snowing again!


Of Course it's Snowing again!!!

Driving home tonight from the village at around 7000 feet there was snow on the ground and all of the cars, not much maybe a half an inch but it was laying and it looked like there was more to come. Accuweather says there's 4 inches on the way and that's not what I was hoping to hear. Now that my skiing season is over I want the snow to melt FAST for my PCT bid.

I am up all night packing my room up. I'll be loading my car in the morning, writing for a few things to arrive in the mail and then heading out to San Diego to prepare for the hike. I have a gig tomorrow night and I have a few gigs before I officially embark although I might try to section hike a bit up front before the ADZPCTKO begins April 29. I have a gig on the 30th and the 1st of May and I think my buddy JG is going to drive my car ip to Big Bear with my equipment in it. I have a gig on the 20th in Big Bear at Nottingham and I hope I've timed it right to have some thru-hikers there. I have been checking the snow pack and it looks like it's about 300 inches in much of the Sierras right now. I don't think that's a very good sign but I'll cross that snow when I come to it.

If any thru-hiker needs a ride to the ADZPCTKO I'll take you there, just call me

MFGS

David AKA “Mister F. Gentle Spirit”
Website
http://www.davidpatrone.com/PCT
Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/davidpatrone

No comments: