Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mexican Teeth Pt 2

I decided to take public transportation for the dental excursion. I jumped on the Red trolley and took it to the border. I jumped in a cab and they took me to Washington Dental on Revolucion. It was about 11am when I got there but they took care of me quickly. they looked at the tooth and informed me they were going to have to remove it. While they were at it, they recommended I get a cleaning since I hadn't had one in a while. Grand total for a tooth extraction and a deep cleaning: $ 60 Man I love these guys. They gave me all the novocain I needed so that I felt nothing. It was awesome, except for the fact that I had a tooth removed and that can suck while it's healing; but, no more pain! Whew! About an hour later I was finished and on my way back to the US. They let me have the tooth, I want to put it under my pillow and see if the tooth fairy sends me a couple grand for an implant... I will probably get one down there, it's only about $ 1300 for each tooth including the crown and everything. It's like 3 or 4 grand per tooth in the US. The quality of Mexican Dental work is excellent as well. You're not sacrificing anything except for exorbitant bills by going down there.



I came back on the trolley and dropped myself off at Laura's pad. She had a great little place with my buddy Pat. Actually he's the reason I met her and I like it there. It's comfortable and clean and her little husky Mieka is one of the best behaved dogs I've ever met. I'm going to be home for a couple of days because if the tooth and I( have a performance on the 11th in San Diego. I'll head back up to meet Sprinkles and Bandit at Kennedy Meadows on Sunday the 12th. I've been trying to catch up on b logs while I'm home and don't have much to do. It's tough to remember all the stuff that happened out there, especially when I'm taking vicodin. that's stuff messes with my memory and makes me tired. I don't see what all the hullaballoo is about this drug though, it doesn't really do anything to me. Then again, I'm only taking like a half of the prescribed dosage but I don't really need much, it just helps to take the edge off of the pain enough that I don't mind it so much. It does help me to stay focused on writing though. I just sit here and write away and watch TV.


David AKA “Mister F. Gentle Spirit”
Website
http://www.davidpatrone.com/PCT
Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/davidpatrone

No comments: