Monday, June 13, 2011

Shuttle my bounce box to lone pine and back


They had breakfast cooking when I got up. The campsite was teeming with thru-hikers and I met Sprinkles' Dad "Rum Tim", Stepmom "Janimal" and Grandmom Sprinkles. They are super down to earth and we had a great breakfast with a bunch off hikers. Ninja and Drop&Roll were there with K-Bomb, Push, Sparrow, Beacon, and a bunch of others I can't remember. Amy found a bird in the grille of my car and it was a really cool looking bird. I felt bad for hitting it, it was about midnight the night before and i was zooming down thislittle road in the middle of nowhere and I remember noticing him on the side of the road and as I was about to go by I was like, "don't do it!".

Well, he did it,

I tried to miss him but apparently I failed. I'll show you a pic later. I got my pack all packed up which took a while cause I really didn't want to forget anything in this section. We all drove up to Lone Pine where I dropped my car off and we resupplied and helped Buttercup get some shoes. We had dinner at the Whitney Restaurant and came back to the campsite. A bunch more people were there and especially Pepe and Bootz! Sweet, we were going to have a great singalong tonight I could tell. The campfire was long and full of song as we stayed up all night. My tooth is still bothering me a little and I think it's just healing itches but I hope it doesn't get infected while I'm out there. I doubt it will, cause I'm taking ampicillin but I can't say I'm not thinking about it... Sleepin in the RV again... Damn Im spoiled


David AKA “Mister F. Gentle Spirit”
Website
http://www.davidpatrone.com/PCT
Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/davidpatrone

No comments: