Wednesday, June 8, 2011

San Diego Serenade

We got up pretty late and there was a Padres game that she wanted to go to so we went to that and since I've been off of the antibiotics for a few days, the tooth started to throb again. it's pretty bad this time and I can't concentrate on the game at all. I was starting to get really annoyed with everything and Laura decided to go get me a few Advil. Thirty mounts later the pain was almost gone but I'm glad I didn't get rid of those vicodin the VA gave me for the tooth. I called my Dentistador in Mexico from the game. I didn't need an appointment. I love those guys. The Mexican Dental system is awesome! I would head down tomorrow. We split from the game early cause the Padres took a turn for the worse in the 8th inning. Now, I'm not one to leave a game early when my team is down. I feel like that's just bad form. You gotta hang in there and root for them when they really need you; however, the Padres are not my team and besides not really liking baseball, my mouth was really bothering me so I agreed to split early. We went down to the Ralphs on the way home and picked up supplies so Laura could make some crazy concoction she calls a "Taco Ring" or something like that. It was pretty damn good. I picked up some goat cheese and blueberries which I turned into some homemade jam and we watched TV and ate and passed out with the help of Mother's little helper.


David AKA “Mister F. Gentle Spirit”
Website
http://www.davidpatrone.com/PCT
Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/davidpatrone

No comments: