Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Zero in Vegas...

I stayed at the Big Bear Hostel and woke up with a toothache. I've been feeling something in there for a couple of days but today it was really bothering me. coincidentally it's was the same tooth that I had root-canaled beck before I did the Appalachian Trail. I hope it's not an abscessed tooth but it's feeling like it might be. I decided to go visit Laura in Vegas before my gig on Friday and maybe I'll check in with the VA in Vegas and see what they can do for me.

I stopped at the trailhead on the way out and ran into Sprinkles and Bandit. They were getting a ride already so I just drove out to Vegas and found Laura's apartment and we went and ate but the tooth was killing me. It turned out I forgot to pack my sound system so I'm going to have to go to San Diego anyway. It turns o ut they don't have VA clinics there in Vegas so I will go to the VA in La Jolla. I have to get back on the trail but it's so tempting to just blow it off and enjoy the civilian world.


David AKA “Mister F. Gentle Spirit”
Website
http://www.davidpatrone.com/PCT
Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/davidpatrone

No comments: